|Dimensions||22 × 22 cm|
What Shape is Your Mosque?
What Shape is Your Mosque? – Jenny Molendyk Divleli
Introduce your children to the fascinating world of Islamic architecture with What Shape is Your Mosque?.
Did you know that mosques come in almost every shape imaginable? Join us on a journey around the world as we meet children from different countries who share their favorite mosques with us.
This beautifully illustrated book features 14 unique mosques from different corners of the world:
1. Süleymaniye Mosque – Türkiye
2. Fatima Mosque – Kuwait
3. Al Fanar Mosque – Qatar
4. Grand Mosque of Sumatra – Indonesia
5. Cologne Central Mosque – Germany
6. Masjid Ayesha – Saudi Arabia
7. Kashti Wali Masjid – Pakistan
8. Rijeka Mosque – Croatia
9. Mashkhur Jusup Central Mosque – Kazakhstan
10. Faisal Mosque – Pakistan
11. Moon and Star Mosque – Türkiye
12. Al Dana Mosque – UAE
13. Flower of God Mosque – Kazakhstan
14. Kabah – Saudi Arabia
Availability: In stock